Monday, December 21, 2009

Toxins Cause Diabetes

The price of success and celebrity

On 16 January, Mr Johri decided to make an exit with 2Gma to visit Brussels ...
We arrived at the Palace justice.The building reminiscent of Greek architecture, it was built by a Poelaert in 1883.
Then we visited the palace, a beautiful young woman dressed in a black suit with a diamond crown and a sash of Miss Belgium 2008,''pointed a riot gun at us. It ordered that enters a room with a large window which illuminated completely. Mr Johri, terrified, burst into tears.
"I do not want to die! I'm too young, let me go!
-Shut up, said I must elle.Il repoudre nose. "
The girls were scared to death but the guys were hot, they all shouted "We want your photo miss!" .
She became furious and rushed to the window with superhuman speed, giving a blow to Samba and Mohamed who were swept by the vent.Tout the world was stunned.
"I'm sorry but one more word and you guys are dead.
Why do you do that, worried Hayat.
-Because you will forget me," she raged. Yes, This now we will elect Miss Belgium 2009, I'll count for nothing.
No, you're beautiful! You'll find a good job, "said Isabella.
-course no, I have never worked in my life. Plus I do not speak Dutch. I am too zero, "she sobbed.
"But no! You're very good at something," said the boys.
Yes, I love pampering, shopping and dogs.
"It is not won, the girls launched.
You see! I'm not smart.
"That's why you've taken hostage. Then you just have to jump out the window, Sabina joked. "
She jumped out window all thought she was dying but suddenly sprang two great wings of his dos.Mr Johri, under the influence of emotion, fell into the pommes.Elle flew in the sky. Since that day, we did more to Mohamed and Samba revue.Quant they broke his legs when the wind set them loose but their lives are not endangered.

Aissatou, read by Ms. Palm

0 comments:

Post a Comment