Monday, December 21, 2009

Ontario Traditional Archery

Just a bad dream In the hands of pirates


One day I walked to school, I walked through the gate and I am prepared to cross the courtyard to take my place.
The school was divided into two blocks, the first was 5 and the second floors, 4 floors. There was a gym, a football field and a large courtyard. Well I'm tidy, but at the same time, I saw smoke coming from the local Mr Johri. I went to see what had happened and I seen our math teacher, he shouted: "I will rule the world! Nobody can stop me! Ha, ha, ha. "At this moment I saw Samba, I followed him to see what he did and I saw him talking with someone. He said he talked too much during and Mr. Johri told him that he would not get upset because of him and he would burn the school and how it did it with more current him.
After hearing all this, I explained everything to the police. They also arrested Mr. Johri and Samba.
But suddenly I heard a noise: it was my alarm clock.

DANIEL

0 comments:

Post a Comment