Monday, December 21, 2009

Remote Controlled Airboat For Sale

The abandoned school


One morning, I Dériger to school, I crossed the gate and I am prepared to cross the courtyard to my store.
As always, I was the first in school. All others came after me. But this was weird because I noticed that no one showed.
It shocked me, I said: "It is Monday, 7:45 ET there is no one in school with me I kept waiting for the others. Gradually the latter were added. At 08:00: person.
The bell does not even sounded.
All of a sudden I had fear, I headed toward the exit to go home moi.Quand I came to the fence, before leaving, I looked one last time in school. I saw nothing weird, except pigeons lying around in the playground.
Suddenly, the gate was closed: I was a prisoner in school, all alone ... Finally I thought because the grid does not sétait closed itself! This is where the pigeons have become green, like aliens.
They were heading towards me, I did not move, I was petrified. When they would touch me, I woke up, my mother gave me a bucket of water in his face! It
told me it was 7:30, he had to hurry if I did not want to be late for school ... What a strange day of classes!

Mohamed, read by Steve Faraud

0 comments:

Post a Comment