Monday, December 21, 2009

Resteraunt With Funny Hats

Sharing

One day, our teachers had decided to make a trip with our class to visit Brussels.
We arrived at the statue of Manneken Pis, also known as the''Petit Julien.''
is a bronze statue which is actually a fountain depicting a little boy urinating.
It is the symbol of the independence-minded locals.
Our French teacher told us that the statue today was a replica, because the original had disappeared in the 60s.
The original was designed by Jerome Duquesnoy, in 1619.
After hearing all the information, I too wanted to take a picture of the Manneken Pis, but everyone was already gone.
Me, I stayed with my girlfriend Sabina and after a while, I heard a voice saying:''Help me!''.
The problem is that there was nobody except us two. I thought it was just in my head.
Then I heard for the second time:''Help me!''. At this point, I noticed that it was the statue spoke.
I said,''But it is not possible ...'' and then I asked him:''What can I do for you?''.
He replied:''Help me! I'm very cold.''So I gave him my scarf and my sweater, and so glad I went running to join my class.
Because of that, but I got sick a few days later, the mayor of Brussels has decided to call this outfit''''Ewelina.

Ewelina, read by Mrs. Carlier

0 comments:

Post a Comment