Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Nexxtech Speaker Wire

The trial

One day, Ms. Shehu had decided to make a trip with our class to visit Brussels.
After several hours of walking we arrived at the courthouse.
We entered an immense hall. While the others were visiting me, I pushed an old door that had caught my eye.
I found myself in a room completely empty. When the door closed, the room was transformed: it was filled with strangely dressed people. Within minutes, I found myself in the past!
Judge wig that was in front of me started talking, he would condemn me to 100 years in prison for I had killed someone. He kept saying: "Article 102 ... murder ... 10 years in prison ..." Then he added: "Have you anything to say in your defense?" I replied: "Yes, I'm from year 2009.Je tell you I went back in time!" The whole room started laughing. Here I am angry and I hit on the head judge. A few minutes later I was close to other students in my class in 2009 ... I then said that the exit door was probably in the head of judge.

Andrzej, read by Ms. Poelmans


0 comments:

Post a Comment