Monday, December 21, 2009

How To Watch Scrubs On Iphone




One morning, I headed to my school, grammar school LEONARDO DA VINCI, which contained several floors and a large room sports. There were also educators and educators very nice.
I crossed the gate and I am prepared to cross the courtyard to my store. Suddenly a lion appeared before me ceramic like magic. He began to yell and move around the court, the students were all scared and everyone was pursued by the lion.
The students in my class managed to hide, but unfortunately Samba was alone ... he was in danger! Fortunately, the brave Hayat went to save him, just when the lion wanted to eat him! Everyone else did not move, paralyzed by fear. So
Hayat, who was really a brave girl too, took a bazooka that was in his briefcase and shot the lion.
Finally, the lion was defeated and had only to thank Samba Hayat who had saved him.

LATIFA, read by Ms. Delloye

0 comments:

Post a Comment