Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Replacement Light For Plastic Outdoor Santa

Invasion

A day like all others, I went to my school, the Ateneo Leonardo Da Vinci. Again, I was late and I would have to stay in the yard.
Suddenly, I realized that the court was completely empty and all doors were open.
I entered the main building and saw Mr. Bivort who was running and shouting:''Quit any school! They want to capture us! "I, I said: ''Who are these people who want to exterminate us? "I wanted to ride in the 4th to get a picture and there I found my friend" Lagra3 "(the Bald) in the hallway. It told me that M Bivort and other teachers had been caught by the creatures.
We went into the yard and we found a spaceship. Bivort M and I saw some of my professors assigned, in the process of be taken on board the vessel. As he was taking off, I ran as fast as I could and I went inside. My friend "Lagra3" gave me a knife and I freed everyone just in time. The police arrived few minutes later. We have told all but ... they do not believe us but since that day, I'm never late.

Abdel read by Ivan Blanchart

0 comments:

Post a Comment